Conference Registration Deadline: 15th November 2018 (Thursday)
Hotel Booking Deadline: 15th November 2018 (Thursday)
Early Bird Rate Payment Deadline: 15th November 2018 (Thursday)
Final Payment Deadline: 14th December 2018 (Friday)
On-Line Registration Procedure
The Conference On-Line Registration will be done in several steps:
- First, email invitations to all National Secretaries will be sent to register AC delegations which will include a link with a unique code to register their delegations on-line.
- Second, once your delegation has been registered and approved by IAESTE a.s.b.l., each participant will receive a personal link to complete their registration.
- After registering, individual confirmations will be sent automatically by the system. Please confirm all details are correct and if there are any subsequent updates please contact IAESTE Cyprus at email@example.com.
- Once successfully registered, participants will receive an invoice for the conference fee along with a link to reserve the accommodation in the conference hotel at IAESTE rates.
The conference fee of 420 Euro per participant excludes accommodation which must be arranged independently by the participants.
The conference fee includes the following:
– 5 Lunches
– Coffee Breaks
– Housewarming Party
– Welcome Dinner
– International Evening
– City Tour
– Farewell Dinner
– Conference venue use
– Transport to/from the official venue hotel to official events outside the venue hotel during the conference.
– Airport Transfers to/from the Airports of Larnaca (LCA)/Pafos (PFO) on Friday January 18th and Thursday January 24th. Airport transfers outside these dates must be arranged independently by the traveler.
Note that ALL bank transfer charges/fees must be paid by the participant. The proof of payment must be submitted via email to IAESTE Cyprus.
Early Bird Registration
Pay by 15 November to take Advantage of the Early Bird Registration Rate of 385 Euro.
Early Bird Registration Deadline: Thursday 15 November 2018 (no exceptions)!
Delegations wishing to take advantage of the Early Bird Annual Conference rate should contact IAESTE Cyprus at firstname.lastname@example.org in advance. The Early Bird registration rate only applies if paid in advance via wire transfer and received by IAESTE Cyprus no later than Thursday 15th November 2018 (no exceptions). The bank transfer charges/fees must be paid by the participant and proof of payment must be submitted via email to IAESTE Cyprus.
Weekend Rate – for exceptional cases
In exceptional cases we offer a reduction of 50 Euro of the registration fee for participants who will be leaving on Monday morning (no transport included on that day). Participants wishing to apply for the weekend rate will be required to forward their full travel itinerary in advance. The weekend rate applied will be be based on the payment schedule outlined above (i.e. the Weekend Rate will be 370 Euro for payments received after Thursday 15th November 2018).
Conference Fee Substitution / Cancellation Policy
Personal substitution – If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, she/he may substitute (her/ himself) with another person from the organization without penalty at any time prior to 3 days before the conference. Note the substitution will require prior approval from IAESTE asbl.
Cancellation effects – Where the registrant in unable to attend, and is not possible to transfer her/his place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
i) 90% of the registration fee paid will be refunded if the cancellation notice was received in written form (via email to email@example.com) more than 60 days before the event;
ii) 50% of the registration fee paid will be refunded if the cancellation was received in written form (via email to firstname.lastname@example.org) less than 60 but more than 30 days before the event;
iii) Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event, in any form, or cancelled without being in a written form (via email to email@example.com) at any time, will not be eligible for a refund at all.
Failed visa applications
Obtaining an Entry Visa is a sole responsibility of participants and failed visa applications are not eligible for a conference fee refund.
Conference Fee Refunds
Conference Fee Refunds will be made after the conference end date, and only in the form of a via bank transfer to the payee nominated account. All related bank charges/commission/fees will be the registrant’s responsibility.