Abstract submission guidelines
Abstract submission open: 01/08/13
Abstract submission deadline: 31/01/14
Notification of abstract acceptance: 01/03/14
- Abstract must be written in English, limited to a maximum of 300 words and submitted online, with indication of your preference of either oral or poster presentation through the Conference website
- The authors must be listed starting with the author’s surname followed by initials. Indicate the presenting author with an asterisk (*). Include the affiliations and the e-mail address of the corresponding author.
- The abstract must include a concise statement of the research problem, specific
objectives, methodology/procedures applied while conducting the research, results and discussion, and a concluding statement.
- At least one author of each accepted abstract must be registered. Each registered author can submit up to two abstracts.
- Abstracts will be reviewed and edited accordingly by the Conference Scientific Committee.
- The corresponding authors will be duly informed on acceptance of the contribution either as an Oral or as a Poster presentation through e-mail well before 28/02/2013. The titles of accepted contributions, form of presentation (oral/poster), and appropriate section, will be posted on the Conference website.
- All accepted abstracts will be included in the Abstract Register of the Conference and will be distributed to all attendees.
- Accepted authors must submit full papers by June 30th. After a review process by the Scientific Committee, the selected papers will be published in a special edition of ‘Acta Horticulturae’.